Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, May 30, 2013

This is a test. This is only a test.

If it were a real blog post, you would have read something anhydrously witty by now.

It appears that my cable internet is active.  For some reason, though, the modem registration is hung up.  Plus, the user agreement for my internet service isn't printing.  I probably plugged a cable into the wrong outlet on the back of the computer, but considering the hassle I had connecting the modem, I'd rather not touch the machine and cords again tonight.  Plus, I really ought to log off because the thunderstorm warnings have been reinstituted, along with a tornado watch somewhere in NE Oklahoma.  (I guess I need to learn the other counties, so I can estimate how far away the risk is.)

1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, May 30, 2013 , Blogger Betty said...

Well, I'm glad you have internet, at least!

And, geez, did you pick the wrong time to move to Oklahoma...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home