Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I'm not dead. Yet.

For those of you who don't have my phone number and couldn't call (or text) to check on me, I want to assure you that I am well and that the tornado wasn't anywhere near Tulsa.  (Tulsa is in the NE corner of the state, and the tornado was south of OKC, which is in the center of the state.)

That being said, we're having a thunderstorm right now (second one today), and every day this week has a good chance of storms.  It figures that the day I plan on loading up the rest of my hotel things to take to the apartment, it's raining, just as it was when I checked in.  On the bright side, I got a parking spot right outside the hotel door, so I don't have to traipse through the parking lot and get drenched this time (well, not quite as much).

This might be my last post for a while, since I still have to call to set up internet service at my new place, and I'll be visiting my mom for an extended weekend.  (Although I might stop by to use the library computers while I'm there.)  I just hope that my apartment is still standing when I return!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home