Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, July 08, 2013

Where the Wind Goes Racing down the Plain

When I moved to NM, I found an elementary textbook of the state's history, so I could learn about where I had just moved.  (The history/poly. sci. departments at both colleges I attended claimed they offered a NM history course, but neither actually put it on the class schedule in the years I attended those schools.)  When I moved to the Noog, I found a similar book for Tennessee in a used bookstore.  I guess I need to do that in Tulsa, too, since all I've learned about the state so far is from this mural on the wall of an elementary school.  (The thingy on the border of the aqua and pink areas marks the location of Tulsa.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home