Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, November 11, 2013

Location, Location, Location

Without knowing it, I set myself down in a pretty convenient part of Tulsa.  I've previously remarked how I can walk to a branch of the city library.  Later tonight, I'm going to walk to Walgreen's (which is very near the post office I've been to a few times).  This past Saturday, I discovered that (thanks to a deliberate gap in the wall of a nearby "big box village" and an underpass to cross beneath the highway, I can get to a Barnes & Noble (and several other stores, not to mention the "smaul") in just 16 minutes on foot (and that's uphill).

I wonder if I could tell my boss, "If you pay me more, I'll lose weight, because I will have a reason to walk to stores."  Indeed, two of the stores I discovered this weekend sell walking shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home