Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Oh, the Weather Outside (Was) Frightful.

I meant to post this yesterday, but, you know, computer grief happened.

Here it is, mid-April, and it snowed.  C'mon, people!  I'm not in Canada; I'm in the south-central tier of the United States.  This should not be happening to me.

On the brighter side...
1) The snow didn't stick.
2) I've received two of my three tax refunds already.
3) My computer's almost-latest problem (the file manager and my web browser shutting themselves down whenever I tried doing anything with image files) was fixed with something called "a bios update".  The latest problem (getting hung up in the restart process during the bios update) was fixed by turning off the computer, unplugging it, holding down the power button (then releasing it), plugging the computer back in, and turning it on.  It booted correctly this time, and the almost-latest problem has gone away.  (I bet that tech. support wishes that I'd go away.)
4) Only one tornado watch so far this month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home