Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Humble Abode

That sounds like a good title for a book, right?  Now I just need to think of something to write which fits it.

My apartment recently started replacing rotten woodwork around the complex.  They intend to paint all the buildings after that.  I might live in one of the less expensive complexes in Tulsa, but it's certainly not the cheapest.  The care which the owner and managers give our homes is a fantastic deal for us residents.  Here's a picture of the outside of my patio.

Alas, I have no input on the paint color.  I like the gray.  I planned my flower scheme around the gray.  The new color (of all the buildings) will be "wicker".  Beige is so blah (says the guy who likes gray) -- but at least I won't have to see a crimson building outside my windows any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home