Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Fun and Commentary

Get your own time lord name from the time lord name generator!

Your time lord name is: The Teacher

Your original Gallifreyan name is Rosochanghuladrexdavor, or Rosoc for short.  Back on Gallifrey, you led a dull and uninteresting life, working as  a member of the Chancellery Guard – but now, you travel Time and Space in search of adventure!
Your Type 46 TARDIS is currently stuck in disguise as an ATM cash machine,  and your latest travelling companion is an Indian call-centre worker who has always dreamed of seeing the world.
Get your own time lord name from the time lord name generator!


I chose the "random" feature of this internet widget, and I can tell that there was absolutely no attempt to figure out any part of my personality.  1) I dislike the thought of being a teacher.  2) An ATM is a terrible disguise, since any number of people are likely to approach it, are likely to be frustrated by it not spewing out cash at them, and are likely to kick or otherwise abuse it in response.  (And that's not even taking into account that I can walk into a police box easily but would have to bend in half to enter the typically sized ATM.)  3) Given my repeated frustration with call center workers who do not speak English as a first language, that's about the last companion I would choose (although s/he would fit through an ATM-sized door fairly easily).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home