Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, December 22, 2014

It Was the Best Time. It Was the Worst Time.

I got a phone call this morning, to set up another interview (different employer) in Albuquerque.  Yay!  The only day they are doing interviews is December 31, the day I will be moving (either loading items into my storage trailer or in transit).  Boo!  Here's hoping I'll be in a decent frame of mind when the call comes.  (I chose the first time slot in the morning, so I should have the rest of the day to do what I already had planned.)

I haven't heard back from either organization I've already had interviews with.  Even though Thanksgiving and Christmas tend to inhibit work relations at this time of year, I still figure I would've heard by now if either place wanted to hire me, or at least to have a second-round interview.  This new call boosted my spirits a little.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, December 23, 2014 , Blogger Betty said...

Dec. 31 seems like a weird and inconvenient time to insist on doing job interviews. Nevertheless, I wish you luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home