Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, December 22, 2014

Movin' Right Along

I have requested the storage/shipping container for my move, to be delivered a week from now.  (No sense paying for it to sit in the parking lot any longer than that.)  The friend I called -- to see how he's doing, not to ask him to help carry furniture -- hasn't replied, so I wonder where I'm going to find someone to help me carry furniture!

I've packed up some more nonessentials*, so I can take another carload of stuff to my mom's house and be with her for Christmas.  (We have nothing special planned, but at least I have a gift for her.)  I'll then have a few more days in Tulsa to pack what I'll need wherever I end up moving, and my furniture.  I'll be taking down and wrapping the rest of my pictures today.  I think I can get most of them in my car this trip.

* It was good to get my owl figurines and books home already.  Now I'm finding things to which I'm saying, "Why on earth do I even have that?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home