Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Mmm, Donuts!

I have a T-shirt which states, "Donuts made me smart."  Since I am The Man With A T-Shirt From Everywhere, you know that must be true.  And, if you have an idea where the extra donut-fat is stored in my body, you know why I'm such a smartass.

This morning and yesterday morning, I thought I smelled a jelly donut in the office.  It didn't come from my coworkers in the office, as only one of them eats while working, and she eats granola bars.  Is hallucinating jelly donut smell a sign of something?

That got me wondering about President Kennedy.  Some people say that his statement Ich bin ein Berliner should be translated as, "I am a jelly donut."  If he had been speaking in Hamburg rather than Berlin, he would have said Ich bin ein Hamburger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home