Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ogdred Weary

First, I wanted to post a rant about having to lower the flag to half staff today because of a new holiday the President is touting. (April 19 is a more meaningful date to me.)

Then, I wanted to whine about having three hours of work wasted for me because I had to sit in a room with people who wanted to talk.

Instead, I want to share some humorous bits with you guys. I stole these from two blogs written by Betty's friends.

The first is an out-of-print book sure to appeal to cat fiends. (You know whom you are.)

The second answers the ages-old question, "What if Edward Gorey wrote 'The Trouble with Tribbles'?"

1 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, September 11, 2007 , Blogger Betty said...

That "Tribbles" think is utterly wonderful. The only reason I didn't link to it myself is because I figured the entire internet had probably seen it already.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home