Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, August 01, 2008

Bicycle Race

As part of my learning, I have been seeking online information about bicycles. I didn't realize there are so many kinds. Here are a few I'm considering buying after I learn how to ride.

This is a chopper bike. I presume it's for kids too young to drive, or adults who can't afford a motorcycle.

The tall bike sounded perfect for me, just from the name, but when I saw this picture, I knew it's not something for those of us with balance issues. (Not to mention you need a friendly giraffe to help you mount and dismount it.)

An adult tricycle would allow me to carry all sorts of things, and I wouldn't have to worry about balancing on two wheels.

Some of my employees (including my coworkers Ob and Sub) apparently are incapable of driving anywhere without their companion in the passenger seat. This two-seater bike is for them.

One of the things Boss wants is fuel-saving utility vehicles. Another is a four-seat vehicle that he can use to show visitors around campus. (All our vehicles are two-seaters, including the driver.) I told him that this surrey bicycle meets both those needs.

Finally, for those of you who don't already have the title song stuck in your head, the lyrics are here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home