Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Bits of my house soon will be appearing elsewhere in North America.

Last night, I heard voices outside my condo. This is highly unusual. I saw a man holding a camera walk by my living room window. He and his wife and her mother "happened" to see the place as they drove by (which I doubt, since we are separated from the street by a high wall), and it is exactly the sort of place they want to build for themselves in Ensenada, so they were taking pictures to say, "This is what we want it to look like."

I'm a bit flattered, even though I contributed nothing to the design of the building. Still, you can't deny that my flower and vegetable pots liven up a stark, though attractive, balcony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home