Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, January 05, 2009

It's Official...

... less than an hour back at work, and I already don't know what's going on.

1) We have a new employee.
2) Some of the seasonal employees, the ones whose last work day was in December ("seasonal", ya know?) returned.
3) They were not the seasonal employees I had heard rumors about returning.
4) The new employee says he already filled out his hiring paperwork.

When did this all happen? Did I get told not to return until today but, in the meantime, everyone else came in to work as usual? And, since I'm supposed to be covering for Worker Bee, Thing One, and Thing Two, wouldn't you think that Sub would deign to mention that we're hiring someone (not to mention interviewing candidates)?

Less than an hour back at work, and I'm already ticked off at Sub. What's so "new" about the year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home