Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ask a stupid question...

I just had my second decent night's sleep since moving to Chattanooga. It figures, just before I fly back to New Mexico, two time zones away, then drive back to Tennessee over about three days. Playing "Guess the Time Zone" is fun for my brain but taxing on my body.

I really used to enjoy it when I would fly somewhere. Invariably, someone in an airport would ask me the time (airports do not, as a rule, provide clocks for confused travelers; that would be helpful, after all). I would look at my watch, pause, and ask, "Which time zone?" I don't think that has happened since most people started carrying cell phones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home