Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Icky Sticky

Oops, I was referring to the humidity this morning. I hope the school doesn't block me.

I have learned that, because we're a grades 6-12 school, some web pages are likely to be blocked for "adult content". Thus far, I have been unable to view Robomarkov's and Dave White's blogs (both on Livejournal), but I can post to mine and read Betty's (both on Blogger). Robomarkov had me try numerous other websites (news pages and popular sites where adult materials and/or viruses are likely to be found), and they all worked. I can't view the Sticky Fingers barbecue restaurant web page either. (Are they serving up something other than barbecue sauce?)

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, July 30, 2009 , Blogger Betty said...

Web filters are a shining example of what can only be called artificial stupidity.

Clearly, though, I'm not nearly raunchy enough on my blog. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home