Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

In case you didn't notice, it's Tuesday.

This is not another of those days where I woke up an hour late, thinking I was on time. No, I know I have it right today, but I don't know what everyone else's problem is. Maybe they forgot yesterday was a holiday (Presidents' Day, for many people) and that today isn't Monday.

I'm accustomed to seeing the muscular blonde with the Martina Navratilova haircut at the indoor track (usually Tuesdays and Thursdays), but I'd never seen the heavyset black man nor the grizzled white guy there before.

On my way out of the building, I passed a student stretching. Students don't get up that early (especially high school students). When I was his age, I didn't get up that early, and I'm a morning person. On my walk back to my apartment, I heard a noise, looked over, and saw two more students on their way to the rec. center, with a basketball. Seriously, what's going on?

After showering and eating breakfast, I headed back onto campus. One of my employees drove by. Gee, he's earlier than usual. Then I saw two members of Froggy's crew getting out of their cars. Their shift doesn't start until half an hour after my crew's, so what are they doing here so early?

Is there something special about today that I don't know about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home