Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, April 09, 2010

The Big Liar

Elmer Fudd has told me he's on a diet, which is why he sits in his office and eats a cup of ramen noodles for lunch, rather than joining the rest of us in the dining hall. Miss Kitty says, "He's always on a diet." I have to admit that I don't see any difference, but when you're that big, it might be harder to notice.

I was going around campus with St. Bernard (our client) yesterday afternoon, and he mentioned a conversation he had with Elmer "at dinner". "What do you mean 'at dinner'?" I asked.

It turns out that Elmer, since he has a late bus run to drive, sticks around campus and eats dinner in the cafeteria every evening. So much for the diet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home