Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, May 17, 2010

Rock-a-bye Baby

On Friday... or was it Thursday? Yes, it was Friday because that's project day.

On Friday, I successfully embarked on a journey to the second floor of a building, on the outside, using the boom lift we have rented. I was nervous, but I didn't feel any fear. In fact, as long as I used both hands to hold on to the rails of the bucket, or to the tree we pruned, I was fairly comfortable. Of course, there wasn't any wind to speak of because we were so close to a building, and we (the guy actually operating the lift and me) didn't go up the full 45' the lift is capable of, so there wasn't any swaying, or else it would have been yet another day of accosting the dining hall manager and saying, "What do you mean you don't have any booze? I need a drink!"

Just for the heck of it, watch this. It's entertaining and decently edited. It could use some refinement, but couldn't we all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home