Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Sunday, July 11, 2010

What does Michael Phelps have that I don't?

Aside from oodles of Olympic medals, gazillions of dollars in product endorsements, the waistline of a 12-year old boy, and people throwing themselves at his feet, regardless of his looks?

I don't want any of that, anyway. (Okay, a slimmer waistline would be nice.) All I want is to be able to swim in a straight line. I can't finish one length of the pool without bumping into the lane divider or the wall. I need to make a friend in the Noog who knows how to swim, so s/he can watch me and tell me how to fix whatever I'm doing wrong.

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, July 11, 2010 , Blogger Geosomin said...

I can't help you there - I've been told it comes with practice, but I always seem to swim into other people's lanes when I try it. Perhaps if I did it more often...
I ended up aquasizing instead... then everyone's flailing so it's OK :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home