Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, February 17, 2011

And I hope it loves her, too.

Someone (I'm guessing a girl) painted, "I [heart] your :" on the rear window of a student's vehicle.

"I love your colon"? (Or maybe it was a proctologist.)

I looked at it a bit longer and thought, maybe, the "r" was supposed to be a "(". Then, it would be "I love you" and a smiley face -- or it wouldn't. I've never seen the emoticon smiley face :) in reverse (characters in mirror image, not transposed), like (: Maybe the person who wrote it is dyslexic and didn't realize her mistake. Maybe she's just creative. Maybe she's so besotted with the boy that she can't even text properly. Worse yet, maybe she's the person who puts the words on a book's spine the wrong way, so you're cruising along the shelf, with your head at a 45 degree angle to read both the vertical and horizontal titles until you find that one book that makes you snap your neck the other direction to read it.

Or maybe she really does love his colon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home