Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, July 28, 2011

You know it's a bad night at the bowling alley when...

...you, your teammates, and your opponents are trading high fives when someone picks up a spare.

The saving grace is that I had neither money nor my debit card in my pocket, so I couldn't stop by the grocery store on the way home for some ice cream. (I fixed myself a cup of cocoa instead.)

It wasn't that great a night for the bowling alley, either. The entire time we were there (about 2.5 hours), there were just two lanes used for individual/family bowling, besides our small league (six lanes) and the other, even smaller league (four lanes). The signboard out front should've read, "28 lanes - no waiting!"

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, July 28, 2011 , Blogger Betty said...

Never leave home without your debit card, I say! You never know when you might need emergency ice cream.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home