Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, May 28, 2012

I always forget Memorial Day.

It's kind of odd to work at a place that doesn't observe some holidays and where some staff get certain days off while others don't or have to shift them around.  Today, for example, is the observance of Memorial Day, for which many Americans don't have to go to work.  This school is open, though, so we work.  We had the day after Easter off, in lieu of today.  In the meantime, the cashier at the grocery store wished me a pleasant Memorial Day weekend.  It's Memorial Day?  Oh, yeah.  What three-day weekend?

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, May 28, 2012 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

What's really sad is that I remembered to blog about forgetting Memorial Day, but I forgot to hang my flag out on the front porch.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home