Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, July 02, 2012

Too Hot to Handle

It has passed 100 degrees F here in Tennessee for the past several days.  Not only is this highly unusual, but the humidity has been relatively low.  (When I breathe, I don't feel as if I'm sucking in a plastic bag.)

Naturally, this makes my crew reluctant to work (not that the grass is growing anyway, even with the water we give it), but it's too hot to sit at home and do nothing.  (I read this weekend, so that's not doing nothing.)

Heck, it's so hot, I can't even come up with wittiness besides the title.  Oh well, at least I can still be anhydrous.

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, July 02, 2012 , Blogger Betty said...

So, in other words, it's basically New Mexico there.

 
At 1:05 PM, July 02, 2012 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

Except with more trees and fewer mountains. Oh, and the rivers here have water in them year-round.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home