Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Three out of Five Ain't Bad

I need your help (all you "netizens" out there).  For a while, I've been pondering what I would list as the Top 5 Coolest TV Show Theme Songs of All Time.  (Please note that, to save a few arguments, I do not rank them in any order of coolness.  They just are.)  My problem is that I've only come up with three.

* Hawaii 5-0
* Doctor Who
* The Munsters

Any suggestions for the other two?  Please note that the show doesn't have to be cool, but the theme song does.  It doesn't have to be catchy.  It doesn't have to have words.  It just has to be cool.

Oh, and "cool is in the ear of the beholder".

2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, February 05, 2013 , Blogger Betty said...

I am delighted to see Doctor Who on there!

I always really loved the theme music to the original Battlestar Galactica. It was probably the best thing about the show.

 
At 11:02 AM, February 07, 2013 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

And I should add that, although the show itself is froody (convenient how that saves me from typing "so totally freakingly awesomely cool"), Scooby Doo's theme song doesn't rank in my top five.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home