Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

After this, I'll sing "Xanadu".

It's interesting... Well, I mean other than my recent tendency to get America's song lyrics stuck in my head... It's interesting that I have to talk myself in to things, whereas most people have to talk themselves out of them.

Yesterday evening (I do almost as much thinking while on the sofa as I do when brushing my teeth), I was pondering whether or not I should apply for a job in Aspen, Colorado. "You can do it," I told myself. "You're intelligent. You can do anything." Then I started singing. "You can do magic. You can have anything that you desire." (It's a good thing the voice in my head can carry a tune.)

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, June 17, 2009 , Blogger Betty said...

Oh, thank you. Now I've got that song stuck in my head! *thwacks noggin in attempt to dislodge it*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home