Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

If April showers bring May flowers...

Then what do July, August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, and April showers bring?

Actually, this morning is only the first time in a couple of weeks that it has rained. I gave the Korean dogwood tree I planted last fall and my flower bed a bit of water before the weekend.

The rain (if we get more than a piddly little shower every two hours) should wash the pollen off of cars, sidewalks, tennis courts, etc. Note: do not ask me to blow off your tennis courts half an hour before the match, only for me to learn that there are no leaves or flower petals on the courts. Pollen can't possibly alter the course of play for your students; they're only seventh graders. (Razzlefrazzlesnarfin' coach.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home