Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Don't drink the water.

At first, I thought it was maybe a glitch in the system that sent a repeat e-mail. "Can that really be the third baby born to a staff member this summer?" I wondered.

Then it was, "Wait a minute. That's the fourth."

Now, "That's definitely the fifth."

We managers discussed this in yesterday's meeting. One asked if they drink the filtered water in the dining hall or tap water. Then Skippy warned Miss Kitty, who just turned 65, not to drink the water on campus.

I couldn't say it in the meeting, but I was wondering if there was some sort of wife-swapping game going on. How else can you have five spouses of faculty members give birth in a 3-4 month period?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home