Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

If my butt hurts in the winter, you'll know why.

I thought of three completely unrelated things this morning.

1) The theme music of one of my dreams last night was "Kokomo" by The Beach Boys. So, what better video of it to show you than this one by The Muppets?



2) The St. Bernard (our client) bought snow shovels at the very end of last winter, so we never used them. Well, because it was too late and because he left them outside Froggy's office door -- where I left them because no one actually told me that they were for my crew's use. Well, they're not actually shovels, either. According to the label, they are Manplows (an unfortunate name, which invites all sort of innuendo). Anyway, Froggy got sick of looking at them every time he walked into or out of his office, so he carted them over here into mine. Now where am I going to stick them?

3) It kinda-sorta-but-not-really rhymes with "Kokomo", but I think it's strong enough to stand on its own. Here's a video of Yo-Yo Man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home