Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pussy Galore

1) Sub (the traitorous coworker of whom I haven't thought in quite a while, thank you very much) popped into a dream last night. He thanked me for asking after him and said, "I can fend for myself, thanks." Fine by me. I left him behind a long time ago (and I certainly didn't ask after him).

2) I keep forgetting to tell you what happened on my way from bowling to cheesesteak last Friday: I learned where a fire station is -- the hard way. Just as I was driving in front of it, a fire engine started its siren and blew its horn to go out on a call. I used a religious person's name in vain. I tend to save my cursing in the car for when I'm alone, but that was so darn loud and surprising, I probably would've done the same even if my mom were in the passenger seat. Normally, I think of sirens as coming from a distance, passing, and going on into the opposite distance, so it was... interesting... to experience one in a different way.

3) Arrgh! I can't remember the name of the soundtrack to my dream this morning (a piano song, I think containing the word "Kat" in the title), so have this song instead.

Sorry I couldn't give you the original video or any of the live performances (arrgh #2), but embedding was blocked for them. (You can search Youtube for them if you really care.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home