Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

It's like walking and chewing gum at the same time.

I have mentioned before how irritated I get when I hear Cold Miser whistling the "hymn of the day" over and over again. So, when he's around but not whistling, I tend to notice.

That's why I discovered that he does not (can not?) whistle and urinate at the same time. (If your office were directly across the hall from the men's room, you'd notice, too.) Maybe he believes touching himself "down there" isn't a holy act, so he won't whistle a holy song while he does it.

I don't know. A lot of guys would probably prefer to whistle while they touch themselves.

Whistle while you work, maybe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home