Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I presume she treats her husband better than us menial lawn jockeys.

I got a voice mail from the headmaster's wife last night, with her periodic list of little, annoying wishes that we were going to do anyway. (Actually, it was half of a voice mail, so I'm going to have to call her back and find out what I might have missed because, even though she tends to ramble on for five minutes, saying what could take me less than one, she might have said something after being cut off which I might actually need to hear.)

To start off her message, she said she wasn't sure when we'd be in her yard this week.

Wednesday. She knows this. We mow her yard every effing Wednesday. We have mowed her yard every goshdarn effing Wednesday for the two years and two months which I have been here, and the crew always did it on Wednesday's before that!

Is she forgetful? Is she stupid? Is she just effing around with me to watch me turn red and emit steam from my ears?

(Sorry for the swearing, but, as you know, blatant, repetitive stupidity is sure to cheese me off.)

2 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, August 31, 2011 , Blogger Betty said...

You know, that's not actually swearing. :)

 
At 4:48 AM, September 01, 2011 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

I want to maintain a family-friendly, G rating.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home