Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, May 02, 2013

Another "Ow!" Moment

As I was walking around one of the junior high schools yesterday, a female student called out that she liked my shirt.  I said thank you, and she said you're welcome.  That was a pleasant sign that there's still hope for future generations, but that's not why I'm writing this.

I was thinking much later about when I got the shirt.  (I don't remember this about all my clothes, just a few.)  I remembered the year, and then I realized how long ago it was, and then came the "Ow!" moment.  I realized that the shirt is older than the girl who admired it.

When did I get to the age that I have clothes in my closet that are older than people?

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, May 03, 2013 , Blogger Betty said...

She probably liked it because it was "retro." :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home