Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, November 03, 2014

Laundry Day

I washed a load of laundry in my apartment complex's laundry room yesterday.  I don't usually use the dryers (preferring to save $1.50 by using a portable, laundry rack in my apartment), but I had a strong feeling to check the open dryer while I was there.  In the past, I've occasionally found a coin which fell from someone's pocket.  This time, I found two:  a penny and a nickel.  I guess you could say I have a "six cents" for finding loose change.

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, November 03, 2014 , Blogger Betty said...

Groooooooooooooooooan.

 
At 5:45 PM, November 04, 2014 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

The Chlorophool strikes again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home